China every year over 600 thousand people died of overwork over the death of Japan became the first
- Author:Max Lin
- Release on :2017-03-31
China has overtaken Japan topping the charts with the largest population who die from overworking, reaching a total of 600,000 each year.
Statistics show that the group is much younger and covers many industries, such as media, advertisement, medical care and IT.
The latest case revealed by media was a 24-year-old engineer whose only bad habit was overwork.
Similar news has been endless in the last few years. Last year, zhaopin.com reported that more than half of 13,400 white-collar respondents do not exercise during work hours and over two thirds work more than five extra hours per week.
CCTV put it down to the fierce competition that has forced many young people to work intensively for income and career promotion.
Working too much along with mental pressures can cause one to fall into a sub-health status and an acute exacerbation of a potential disease simply goes ignored.
The lack of legal protection is another factor that does not support healthy work conditions.
The Labor Law stipulates workers should work 8 hours a day and 44 hours per week, but, in many companies, those who do not work overtime are seen as lazy and lacking entrepreneurship.
- traditional stair railing,antique stair railing,baluster form,cheap decking spindles
- baluster replacement,wrought iron stair parts,metal balusters for stairs,iron balusters sale
- wrought iron balcony balustrade.exterior balustrades.terrace balustrade.iron balustrade
- balustrades for sale.balustrade outdoor.stainless steel balustrade.decorative balustrade
- baluster mold，stair baluster，railing baluster，balcony baluster