Every day is very tired Three things make life look brand-new
- Author:Max Lin
- Release on :2016-08-16
Most of us feel exhausted after working for at least eight hours a day, five days a week. When we get home, we watch at least two episodes on Netflix because it's damn well-deserved and the only time we get to "relax" before we go to sleep.
Wake up and repeat. And repeat and repeat and repeat. No wonder you feel tired.
So how do you get out of this vicious cycle? How do you restart your life? Hint: NOT by adding something new to your life. But by making sure your body is ready and able to actually handle new hobbies.
The first 3 things to check to make sure you have right:
1. YOUR MINDSET
This was something I used to say to myself every time I try to start something new for myself. There's a fear-driven side of your brain which tells you, "You can't do this."
What can you do? Well, the tip here is to talk to yourself like you're talking to a friend, or a coworker, or a child who is being told by a bully they can't do something they want to try. So the next time you try something new, be kind to yourself like you would be kind to others. You are your own worst critic. But you can also be your staunch defender. Stand up for yourself against yourself.
2. YOUR SLEEP
Without sufficient sleep, we're basically going through the day drunk. This means tiredness, difficulty to respond quickly and smartly to anything that comes up.
The sleeping hours needed for an average adult ranges from 7 to 9 hours. Just keep in mind that your body is not wired in the same way your computer is. You cannot have instantaneous change. Let yourself have at least 1 to 2 weeks minimum to start sleeping a little earlier regularly. And this sort of timeline is meant for small changes, like 15 minutes to 30 minutes earlier than your current sleeping schedule.
But this is an absolutely must. Without sleep, your body and mind is weak, slow, and definitely not energetic enough to accommodate any new activities you want to do.
3. YOUR FOOD
If you are looking at what you eat for the reason to feel energized, then the general rules are:
1) Eat when you're hungry. Don't eat when you're not.
2) Be mindful when you eat. Chew at least 20 times. Let yourself taste and digest your food.
3) Don't do three things at once when you're eating. Your body wasn't made for that.
4) Preferably, eat "real" food. Eat food your great-grandmother would realize as food.
Don't let your days roll by in the continual humdrum. Start by re-examining these key habits in your life already to build a body that can start doing things you want.
- Polyurethane Yoga Exercise Stress Ball, Polyurethane best stress relief, stress reliever gifts, stress relief toy, stress toys for adults
- roller exercise wheel.steel roller wheels.heat resistant roller
- roller wheel.two wheel roller skate.plastic roller wheel.ab roller exercise wheel
- Jewelry display Chinese polyurethane factories,Necklace display stand factory China PU,, Chinese model bust mannequin manufacturer of polyurethane
- most comfortable road bike saddle.best bike saddle.wide bike saddle.custom bike saddle