Four ability young boy have to master before 18
- Release on :2016-12-20
The ability to manage money
"I definitely think students should be financially astute before they get to college and have at least read some books on money management," Bayor says.
She explains that, for many college students, this will be the first time many of them are controlling their finances, and the academic rigors may distract them from doing so effectively.
To better manage their money, Bayor says students should know how to create a budget, live within their means, and not accrue credit card debt.
"I also think students need to know how to balance their time, as college is about being fully self-motivated and structuring time to finish papers and classwork without having anyone looking over you to make sure you're doing the reading or completing assignments," Bayor says. "Your success is based on you."
Bayor says that by age 18, you should be able to resolve or negotiate conflict in a healthy way.
"A lot of students will be living with roommates for the first time in their lives, and conflicts will absolutely come up," she says. "How you resolve them, and the relationship skills you have, will add or detract a lot from your happiness with others."
The ability to stay positive
Bayor says that, most importantly, students need to know how to maintain a healthy outlook on life, since college, especially at the Ivy League level, can be stressful.
- Polyurethane best anti fatigue floor mats antifatigue kitchen mats, anti slip stair mats anti slip mats for stairs, anti slip mat for kitchen
- Polyurethane no slip bath mat non skid mat floor foam mats cushioned kitchen mats cushion mat
- wrought iron balcony balustrade.exterior balustrades.terrace balustrade.iron balustrade
- balustrades for sale.balustrade outdoor.stainless steel balustrade.decorative balustrade
- baluster mold，stair baluster，railing baluster，balcony baluster