Ten things that the successful people never do again
- Author:Hopely Li
- Release on :2016-04-20
Although life and business have many lessons to teach us, Dr. Cloud observed 10 “doorways” of learning that high performers go through, never to return again.
Successful people never again…
1. Return to what hasn’t worked. Whether a job, or a broken relationship that was ended for a good reason, we should never go back to the same thing, expecting different results, without something being different.
2. Do anything that requires them to be someone they are not. In everything we do, we have to ask ourselves, “Why am I doing this? Am I suited for it? Does it fit me? Is it sustainable?”If the answer is no to any of these questions, you better have a very good reason to proceed.
3. Try to change another person. When you realize that you cannot force someone into oing something, you give him or her freedom and allow them to experience the consequences. In doing so, you find your own freedom as well.
4. Believe they can please everyone. Once you get that it truly is impossible to please everyone, you begin to live purposefully, trying to please the right people.
5. Choose short-term comfort over long-term benefit. Once successful people know they want something that requires a painful, time-limited step, they do not mind the painful step because it gets them to a long-term benefit.
6. Trust someone or something that appears flawless. When someone or something looks too good to be true, he, she, or it is. The world is imperfect. No one and no thing is without flaw, and if they appear that way, hit pause.
7. Take their eyes off the big picture. We function better emotionally and perform better in our lives when we can see the big picture. For successful people, no one event is ever the whole story.
8. Neglect to do due diligence. No matter how good something looks on the outside, it is only by taking a deeper, diligent, and honest look that we will find out what we truly need to know: the reality that we owe ourselves.
9. Fail to ask why they are where they find themselves. One of the biggest differences between successful people and others is that in love and in life, in relationships and in business, successful people always ask themselves, what part am I playing in this situation? Said another way, they do not see themselves only as victims, even when they are.
10. Forget that their inner life determines their outer success. The good life sometimes has little to do with outside circumstances. We are happy and fulfilled mostly by who we are on the inside. Research validates that.
Everyone makes mistakes…even the most successful people out there. But, what achievers do better than others is recognize the patterns that are causing those mistakes and never repeat them again. In short, they learn from pain—their own and the pain of others.
- Polyurethane Chinese supplier of high quality green stroller tires, durable baby stroller tire, PU foam tire casting
- Polyurethane Chinese suppliers skate wheels, custom PU skate wheels, multi-colored skate wheels
- Chinese polyurethane casting resin suppliers skate wheels, PU skateboard wheels, PU wheels wear skates
- Polyurethane foam manufacturer PU wheels, polyurethane luggage wheels, PU wheels wear
- Polyurethane casting resin suppliers cart PU wheel, shopping cart PU wheels, polyurethane wheels Shopping