The secret to living longer could be as simple as picking up your walking pace, according to a new study. Researchers from the University of Sydney found that walking at a brisk pace was associated with a risk reduction of 24 per cent for any cause of death.
This effect was even more pronounced in older age groups, with fast walkers over the age of 60 reducing their risk of death by a staggering 53 per cent. Professor Emmanuel Stamatakis, who led the study, explained: "A fast pace is generally five to six kilometres per hour, but it really depends on a walker's fitness levels; an alternative indicator is to walk at a pace that makes you slightly out of breath or sweaty when sustained."
- anti fatigue kitchen mat, anti fatigue foam,anti stress mats, anti fatigue kitchen mats
- Hot sale floor mat, kitchen anti fatigue mat, kitchen cupboard mat, Kitchen Rubber Floor Mats
- floor chair mat, floor mat, for kitchen Floor Mats, foam mat
- Decorative mat, Deluxe Soft Step Anti-Fatigue Mat, desk floor mats, Durable floor mat
- comfort desk floor mat, comfort floor mat, Comfort Workplace Mat, Comfort-Eze Anti-Fatigue Mats